Which BMW X3 Should I Buy?
The BMW X3 brings a lot of joy to the Mt Vernon roads, and drivers love the style and performance that comes standard with this model. Although a luxury model with fine interior finishes and amenities, the BMW X3 is also capable of handling the off road when you need it and provides you with an incredible amount of cargo space for all your hauling needs. What also makes the BMW X3 so desirable in Yonkers is that drivers have three trim levels to choose from, so you can rest assured you get the features, performance, safety, and technology you want. If you’re unsure which BMW X3 to buy, the following information will help you compare the trim levels.
The X3 sDrive28i model comes with plenty of attitude and performance features that make it stand out from other models on the road today.
- 2.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo inline four-cylinder engine that offers 240 hp and goes from 0-60 mph in only 6.2 seconds
- V Spoke light alloy wheels create an attractive style to this model that also provides incredible traction
- 8-way power adjustable front seat with driver memory creates the comfort you crave while on the go
- HiFi Sound System with nine speakers completely entertains everyone inside your cabin
Although this trim level has the same name as the other one above, it actually includes performance features that the first trim level doesn’t—and these trim levels go a long way for New Rochelle drivers.
- xDrive all-wheel-drive system lets you handle any road and weather condition
- Hill Descent Control allows you to easily navigate steep roads so you can explore more than just traffic
The X3 xDrive35i trim level is the higher end model and provides drivers with incredible finishes and features that will make you want to bring it home today.
- 3.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder model delivers 300 hp and goes from 0-60 mph in 5.3 seconds
- Double Spoke light alloy wheels create a distinction among this trim level that offers a refined look
- Satin aluminum roof rails not only add a touch of detail to the exterior but provide the versatility when you want to haul luggage
- Chrome tailpipe finishes also add to the elegance and sportiness of this new model
- Harman Kardon® surround sound system with 16 speakers lets you and your passengers feel as if you’re front row at a concert
Visit BMW of Westchester Today
In order to fully understand which BMW X3 model to choose, you need to see each one in person and determine which makes sense for you. BMW of Westchester has a nice inventory of BMW models for you to explore today, so visit our dealership at 543 Tarrytown Road in White Plains, NY. If you want to check out our current offers, contact us at 914-761-6666.