BMW X3 Interior
BMW X3 Interior Review
The BMW X3 is an impressive compact SUV with a powerful performance and sporty handling, but it also offers lots with its interior features. To help you learn more about them, our team at BMW of Westchester created this BMW X3 interior review.
The BMW X3 offers a sophisticated-looking interior with premium amenities.
- The seats come in either SensaTec or Nevada Leather in colors like Black, Sand Beige, and Mocha.
- There are also various interior trims to choose from, including: Brushed Aluminum, Burl Walnut Wood, and Dark Copper High Gloss.
- There’s the standard 10-way power front sport seats with 2-way power side bolsters.
- There’s also the available 14-way power front sport seats with 2-way power side bolsters and 4-way lumbar support.
- The X3 comes standard with a tri-zone automatic climate control system.
- Plus, the car has available heated and ventilated front seats as well as heated rear heats.
BMW X3 Cargo Space
The BMW X3 cargo space has seating for up to five and offers 40.3 inches of front legroom and 36.4 inches of rear legroom. Plus, the X3 gives you 28.7 cubic feet of cargo room behind the rear seats for all your shopping bags, luggage, and other items. Fold the rear seats down and that space expands to 62.7 cubic feet.
There’s also an available panoramic moonroof that’ll not only open the cabin up further but also allow some fresh air and natural sunlight inside.
The BMW X3 interior offers many high-tech features to help you stay connected and entertained on every drive.
- The available iDrive 6.0 infotainment system allows you to access various media options through touch, Intelligent Voice Control, or Gesture Control.
- Gesture Control lets you operate functions such as changing the radio’s volume or answering a phone call with a simple motion of your finger.
- There’s also the Head-Up Display, which gives you vital information directly in your line of vision on the windshield, like turn-by-turn directions and current speed.
- The X3 comes standard with a CD/MP3 player but has an available 1-year All Access subscription to SiriusXM® Satellite Radio.
- There’s also standard Bluetooth® capability, which lets you stream audio or make hands-free phone calls.
- Available wireless charging pocket located in the center console.
- Plus, the optional onboard Wi-Fi hot spot comes with three months of 3GB of data
Check Out the BMW X3 Interior Today
If you’re interested in learning more about BMW X3 interior, you can always test drive the vehicle at BMW of Westchester. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff members will go over all the vehicle’s features to help you decide if it’s right for your drives around White Plains, New Rochelle, and Westchester County.
So don’t wait. Schedule a test drive today!
View our inventory below!
11 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.