BMW X3 Interior
Hailed as a top-notch Sports Activity Vehicle®, the BMW X3 is ready to take on the streets of Westchester County and Yonkers with vigor. Equipped with an available 355-horsepower engine and driver-assistive technology features, your rides are sure to become more confident and powerful. How exactly does the cabin top the charts? BMW of Westchester is here to tell you.
In our BMW interior review, you’ll discover what it’s like to be inside of this incredible vehicle. From spacious seating to technology throughout, luxuries abound every time you get behind the wheel. Schedule a test drive today.
X3 Interior Comfort
As soon as you hop inside the cabin of the BMW X3, you’ll notice all the lavish features that will ensure your coziness for the road ahead.
- Premium sport-style seating in SensaTec upholstery is found throughout, and a comfortable leather steering wheel provides a touch of style and luxury.
- Heated seats are also available, which are perfect for chilly morning rides.
- Plus, the 10-way power driver’s seat lets you find the perfect position, and best of all, it includes a driver memory system that allows multiple drivers to pre-set and save their selections.
- With the standard 3-zone climate control system, you can set three different temperatures throughout your cabin. This system even includes automatic air recirculation, so everyone will always be breathing fresh air at the perfect temperature.
BMW X3 Cargo Space
This SUV is ready to accommodate your next trip, be it to the grocery store or across the country.
- With split fold-down rear seats, you can easily adjust your cargo space to fit everything you need.
- When the back row is in its upright position, you will have 28.7 cubic feet of cargo room.
- For more space, simply fold down the back row, and you’ll open up a whopping 62.7 cubic feet of room.
BMW X3 Interior Technology
With a seamless interface inside your X3, you’ll have loads of advanced technologies right at your fingertips.
- Included is the iDrive 6.0 system, which will enable you to easily navigate your route by using intelligent voice recognition.
- You can also find radio stations and access information like weather updates using just your natural speaking voice.
- Also available is a Head-Up Display. This groundbreaking tech feature provides you with useful information right on your windshield, allowing you to stay informed while your eyes stay on the road.
- More fun features include Wireless Charging, which will keep your phone at full battery without the hassle of cords
- As well as in-vehicle WiFi—no more worries about using your data on the road!
- You’ll also get a 3D Surround View feature that connects to your BMW phone app.
Get Behind the Wheel at BMW of Westchester Today
Now that you’ve read our BMW X3 interior review, it’s time to schedule a test drive to experience it for yourself. All you need to do is contact us today, and we’ll have you cruising the streets of Westchester County and Yonkers in no time.