BMW 5 Series Trim Levels
With its long list of luxury features and various powertrain options, the BMW 5 Series trim levels offer various blends of comfort and performance to match all types of needs our drivers have when searching for a premium sedan.
To help you learn more about each of these trims, our team at BMW of Westchester highlighted what each one will provide you with for your commute around Westchester County and Yonkers. Schedule a test drive today.
The Base Trim: 530i
- The standard engine in the BMW 5 Series is a 2.0L TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder engine that delivers 248 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque for the base trim level, BMW 5 Series 530i.
- There are also several technology features to give you a futuristic ride in the 530i, including the intuitive safety features of Active Driving Assistant and the BMW Navigation system that is housed in a 10.2-inch high-resolution touchscreen.
- As far as the interior design goes, the 16-way front sport seats with 2-way power side bolsters and 4-way lumbar support make you feel like royalty when you sit in the driver’s seat of this car.
- The Fineline Ridge Wood interior trim adds a regal touch of elegant style to go along with the SensaTec upholstery.
Add in the Stability of All-Wheel Drive
- The 530i xDrive comes with BMW’s intelligent all-wheel drive system, xDrive, to give you more control when it starts to rain or snow.
- The xDrive system works in sync with Dynamic Stability Control as it monitors the conditions of the road. When the system senses a loss of stability, it will send power to the wheel that has the firmest footing to the ground to improve traction and keep you in control.
Hybrid Models for Efficient Performance
In the BMW 5 Series 530e, the hybrid powertrain combines sporty performance with more efficient use of fuel.
- It does this by pairing the 2.0L TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder engine with an electric motor to provide you with the power you need–matched with the fuel efficiency you want.
- You can also get this hybrid powertrain with the xDrive AWD system by choosing to get the BMW 5 Series 530e xDrive trim.
More Power Under the Hood
- If you want even more exhilarating power, the 5 Series 540i is powered by the 3.0L TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder engine, which gives the car 335 horsepower and 330 lb-ft of torque.
- Again, you can add in the intelligent all-wheel drive system to this engine option with the 540i xDrive trim level.
- The seats in both of these trim levels are also upgraded to Dakota Leather upholstery.
- The M550i xDrive comes with the AWD system along with the 4.4L BMW M Performance TwinPower Turbo V8 engine. This robust engine generates 455 horsepower and 480 lb-ft of torque.
There are also additional features in the M500i xDrive that give you the ultimate driving experience, including:
- The extremely comfortable 20-way power Multi-contour front seats.
- The premium 16-speaker Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System
- The Icon Adaptative Full LED Headlights with automatic high beams.
Come Find the BMW 5 Series Trim Level You Want
Whether you have a long daily commute and want one of the more fuel-efficient trim levels or are looking to gain the enhanced, controlled driving of a trim level with xDrive, we have the perfect BMW 5 Series for you at BMW of Westchester. Contact us today to schedule a test drive of one of the BMW 5 Series trim levels and get out on the roads of Westchester County and Yonkers in a new, luxury sedan!