BMW 3 Series Interior
Forward-thinking. That’s the best way to describe the BMW 3 Series, a car many Westchester County and Yonkers drivers have had the opportunity to enjoy for decades. The 3 Series has long been a favorite of area drivers, with this sporty sedan offering power, agility, and grace.
The BMW of Westchester team knows that what’s inside the 3 Series is what matters most to drivers. Our BMW 3 Series interior review takes a closer look at the features and amenities you’ll have access to every time you take the wheel. Schedule a test drive today.
It all begins with your comfort inside the 3 Series.
- This car is equipped with 14-way power front seats with electric seat adjustment. With full control over seat height, backrest tilt, the position of the seat, and seat base tilt, you’re able to find the perfect setup for the ride ahead.
- Plus, with the memory system, your BMW 3 Series recalls features even if someone else takes the wheel. The next time you step inside, your seat, along with the front passenger seat and exterior mirror position, will be set to your liking even though someone else may have set them differently when they were driving.
- The 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load rear seats can be configured in a manner to handle longer cargo, but there’s plenty of room for passengers when leaving the seats up.
- The 3 Series cabin is luxurious, with available Vernasca leather and details designed to power your drives.
Innovative Driving Technologies
- The BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant is like having a co-pilot in the vehicle with you at all times. This assistant is quite helpful, though, providing control over vehicle settings, navigation, and infotainment. All you need to do is say “Hey BMW” followed by a command, and your BMW 3 Series will handle the rest.
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional functionality integrates important vehicle information, from the current radio channel to your destination to current temperature. With a wide range of vehicle data presented right before your eyes, stay up to date with pertinent vehicle information at all times.
Instrumentation and Controls
- The iDrive system with an onboard computer and 8.8-inch center screen is where you’ll go to find all the important vehicle information you need. With the eight programmable memory buttons, it’s easy to find what you’re looking for quickly.
- Grip the 3-spoke leather-wrapped multi-function sport steering wheel, which carries audio system controls, cruise control functionality, and Bluetooth® wireless communication, and see how your 3 Series can turn into a technologically-advanced marvel.
Explore the BMW 3 Series at Our Dealership Today
Ready to take the wheel of the BMW 3 Series? Visit BMW of Westchester for your test drive. Westchester County and Yonkers drivers can explore the 3 Series and its interior amenities, then head out on the road for that all-important first spin.
Ready to take the wheel? Schedule your test drive with us today.