What are the 2018 BMW X3 Features?
Yonkers drivers like driving vehicles that define the road, and the 2018 BMW X3 will do just that. Although not on the market just yet, this vehicle is already creating a buzz throughout White Plains. That’s because it’s packed with the iconic style known to BMW models, but also brings its own uniqueness to the streets. Enjoy a 2018 BMW X3 preview below, and then be sure to keep it on your radar to be one of the first to drive it home.
On the outside, the BMW X3 will provide you with features that are easily noticed throughout the New Rochelle roads.
- Increased wheelbase by 2.2 inches creates more room for those in the cabin
- Improved aerodynamics create a smoother ride and improve your fuel efficiency
- 18-inch wheels provide incredible traction for improved handling
All BMW models are known for their sophisticated interiors, and the new BMW X3 will feature all your favorites and then some.
- Reclining rear seats give backseat passengers the ability to experience pure comfort
- Split 40/20/40 rear seats create an easy way for you to expose your cargo area
- Stay connected and entertained with captivating technology that offers entertainment at its finest
Mt Vernon drivers want to know the vehicle you bring home is safe, and you can rest assured this new BMW model will do exactly what you want.
- Standard Active Protection pre-collision accident-detection system helps keep you out of trouble
- Two optional safety packages ensure the new X3 has the latest technology that’s necessary
Learn More at BMW of Westchester
The 2018 BMW X3 will create a genuine amount of excitement on the road, and all Pennsylvania drivers are excited for its arrival. To learn more about this great new model, be sure to visit BMW of Westchester, located at 1275 Wilmington Road in Westchester, PA. Our team is happy to help you explore this vehicle and get you in one when it’s available.